Monday, February 22, 2016

Tiffany & Co Inspired Baby Shower

Xolei & Co

I knew before I was pregnant that if I were to be pregnant with a girl then I would absolutely need to have a Tiffany's inspired baby shower. Thankfully pinterest was able to make that happen & of course a HUGE thanks to my mom and sister for throwing me such a fabulous shower. 

Most of my decor was ordered through different Etsy shops. Here is a picture of my invites. I saw really cute ones specifically for baby showers like a blue onesie, etc. BUT, I thought when someone thinks about Tiffany's the first thing is usually that beautiful blue bag. I wanted it to feel authentic so I went with the style below. HOW CUTE ARE THEY?


The cake I left up to my sister. The only thing I asked was for the cake to include a silver teddy bear and a silver rattle to give it that baby feeling. She decided to add the cute little rhinestone shoes and the crystals. It was perfect! 



These were my centerpieces. The bags were ordered from an Etsy shop and it included the pearl handles and a personalized name. The flowers were from Hobby Lobby and were held down by a Styrofoam rectangle. The entire shower was focused on a Xolei & Co theme.



How delicious does this sweet table look? In addition to the cake, my sister also ordered mini Tiffany gift boxes (cupcakes) with a bow. I also added some of my favorite maternity photo session pictures. My mom bought tall glass vases and filled them with pearls and white and blue flowers. Then I sprinkled the mini blue favor boxes which were filled with chocolate. The white wooden letters were also from Hobby Lobby. I used these letters to also decorate her bedroom. 


Near our gift table, I set out this cute little thank you note thanking our guests for all of the wonderful gifts we received. 


On this table we set out a white onesie along with fabric markers for our guests to sign. There was also a frame with an Instagram hashtag for everyone to share their photos. We also had a calendar with a sign that said "When Will She Pop"for guests to guess the due date.
One of my amazing friends was in charge of a mini photo booth where pictures were printed out on the spot and guests got to attach them to a photo album with a personalized note. I printed out the photo booth props myself by using cardstock and skewers. 


My best friend gave me this adorable shadow box. I fell in love with it. She definitely surprised me with adding a copy of the ultrasound picture.


Here I am! I felt so huge at the time but now looking back I dont think I looked that big.The mommy & co pin was also from Etsy.






Then it was game time...
Who could drink out of a baby bottle the fastest?

Guests were divided into teams and were given one roll of toilet paper. They were then timed to make a diaper, bib and a hat and the person they chose to be a baby.

Little plastic babies were frozen into ice cubes. Players had to suck on the ice cube until the baby was completely out and then they had to yell "my water broke". 

No comments:

Post a Comment