Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse time!

My daughter has an obsession with Mickey Mouse and his crew. As soon as it comes on TV she stops whatever trouble it is she's doing and runs to the screen. I've caught myself watching way too many full episodes of it myself. There's something about that voice that just draws you in. 


A few months ago I bought her this Minnie Mouse dress with matching ears from the Disney Store and decided to put it on her today. Thanks to grandma, she also has every single member of the show. She has a stuffed Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, Daisy and Donald. I just realized she's also missing Pete. 

I decided to take a few pictures of her with them just before the show came on. I thought it would be the cutest pictures to add to our collection. Then of course she forgets Mommy exists. 



No comments:

Post a Comment