Sunday, February 21, 2016

Gender Reveal - Its a girl

Im taking some of these posts way back to when I was pregnant. Whoa does time fly! My baby girl is now 15 months and since my blog was non existent then I thought I would share some pictures.

Considering my husband is a huge football fan (sports fan in general actually) and I loved my cheerleading days, we went with a cheerleader or football player theme.

I created these invitations myself using Word Publisher.

 
These chocolate molds were from Amazon. One was a cheerleader and the other was a football helmet.

 
My best friend was the only one who knew the gender. She came with me to my ultrasound appointment and the nurse gave her an envelope with the answer. I wanted to do a cake reveal where the inside was either pink or blue.
 

 
I had these two mason jar style dispensers available so I decided to put them to use by creating a pink and blue drink. The two attached balloons were from the dollar store. 

 
I used publisher to cut out these mini helmets and megaphones and had our guests right their name to cast their vote.
 

 My family and I are very superstitious so making this board was an obvious choice. 5/10 were right.
 
 
Finding a baby blue dress was soooo hard. Although I didn't really look that hard lol but this was what we came up with.


We asked that everyone wear pink or blue to cast their vote, and for these cool pictures of course.
 

 
AND THEN......
the inside of the cake was pink
 
ITS A GIRL!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment