Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mommy Ride Along - Hello Everyone!

11/04/2015

I would like to first introduce myself and remind everyone that this is my first time doing this blogging thing. However, I would like to mention that this is something I have been wanting to do for a long time and I am super excited that it is finally coming true.

Our first Pumpkin Patch with BabyXolei: Bengstons 



My name is Xenea (Senya). I am married to wonderful man named Sal and have been married now for 2 1/2 years. We have a little girl named Xolei (Solei) who actually turns 11 months today. She is the reason for this new adventure. I have learned so much from her and thought it would be great to share our experiences with the world. I wanted to share my parenting stories especially because Xolei is my first. Although we had tons of help throughout our journey, we learned a lot on our own and found it helpful to read other parents stories and relate to them. I am not an expert as I am still learning everyday. I hope you find my posts to be intriguing, funny, or helpful. I'm sure I will also have a million and one questions and hope to create a fun loving community. Lets help each other out and become better parents for the sake of our little ones.

Thank you for your support and look forward to being helpful in one way or another.

P.S. Be sure to follow our Instagram page babyxolei

No comments:

Post a Comment