Saturday, November 28, 2015

Holidays are here!

My favorite time of the year has finally arrived! Crazy to think Christmas is now just under a month away. One of my favorite part about the holidays is decorating. This year I turned on a Christmas movie and my husband and I decorated while our little girl napped. 

Putting up a tree gets tricky when you have a one year old. We left the bottom quarter of our tree ornament free. The middle of my tree has these cute cushioned ornaments I bought at target. I used very little ornaments to prevent my daughter from getting hurt. I'm hoping she has no interest in yanking on the tree but then I stop and tell my self lets get real. A girl can dream! Lol

In my bathroom I used a shower curtain and matching mats I bought on Groupon.  I also used tall cylinder vases I bought at the dollar store and filled them with mini ornaments.

I love to go shopping after Christmas to buy decor on sale for the following year. Last year I bought this huge stocking at Target for $2. I filled it with Poinsettias and hung it on my bathroom door. 

My kitchen is still a work in progress but i feel like that's the one room in my house that always is. 

I am obsessed with this cookie jar. 

 
My next project is going to be an arts and crafts day with Xolei. Something that's baby friendly and something that'll keep her little hands busy. There will be more holiday posts! Can't wait to share. 

Happy Holidays Everyone 🎄 



No comments:

Post a Comment